Who can apply
Schools, colleges, home school groups, uniformed or youth groups based in the UK and Ireland
What can you apply for
Application will be assessed on a case-by-case basis, across a combination of criteria. All of the below factors will be considered but you do not need to fulfil each one to be eligible:
- Areas of low social mobility
- Levels of free school meals/pupil premiums or equivalent
- The young people you would look to engage
- Desired impact on young people and your school/organisation
- Longevity plans after funding has ended
What is expected from you
If successful in receiving a funding grant, you will be expected to fulfil the following checkpoints:
- Complete grant agreement letter, online registration and media consent form
- Attend physical or digital training session
- Deliver in-house event (only applicable to Discover, or Explore/Challenge Class Pack)
- Attend designated event (only applicable to Explore/Challenge Team Event Registration)
- Complete end of programme feedback
Deadlines for applications
Allow up to five weeks from the closing date for a decision.
- Funding Phase 1 – Opens Monday 3 May 2021. Closes 12noon on Monday 5 July 2021.
- Funding Phase 2 – Opens Monday 16 August 2021. Closes 12noon on Friday 1 October 2021.
How to apply
Start your application
- You will need to create an account to complete your registration
- Once you have started, you can save your application and complete it at a later date