Download our free curriculum grid to find resources that are mapped against module 8 Electrical and electronic principles.
In the free download, you will find information on where to find content to support the teaching of:
8.1 Principles of electrical and electronic systems.
- Flow of electrons
- Magnetism (flux density, field strength)
- Standard units of measure
- AC and DC
- Potential dividers
- Basic electrical elements
- Ohm's law (series, parallel and combination circuits)
- Kirchhoff's current and voltage laws
- Phasor diagrams
- Protection systems (lightning arrestors, time graded over current protection, distance protection)
- Resistors, capacitors and inductors in series, parallel, and combined circuits
- Semiconductors (forward and reverse bias, N-type and P-type)
- Hierarchical design
- Signal types (analogue, digital)
- Signal waveforms (sinusoidal, square, rectangular, triangular, sawtooth)
- Signal processing and conditioning
- Fan in and fan out
Download our free curriculum grid to find resources that are mapped against the above modules.
Please do share your T Level learning highlights with us @IETeducation.