FIRST® LEGO® League Challenge Class Pack
Registration costs £290 + VAT, which includes:
- 2 x Themed Challenge Sets- themed field mats and exclusive sets of LEGO elements to build season-specific mission models.
- 1 x Class Pack Guide- guidance, management tips, and best practices for how to implement the programme and instructions on how to run your own tournament.
- 2 x Team Meeting Guides- guidance and lesson plans on how to run 12 sessions and end with a celebration event. It includes learning outcomes, tips, clean-up pointers, and checkpoints to monitor the teams’ progress.
- 10 x Engineering Notebooks– team workbooks to record ideas, notes, and sketches. Each workbook provides a guided 12-session experience, including an introduction activity, session tasks, and concluding with the teams sharing what they learned and accomplished.
- 5 x Robot Game Rulebooks- everything needed for the robot game. Contains field set-up instructions, mission descriptions, and the rules teams must follow.
- 30 x LEGO medals and lanyards
- 1 x Build your own Small LEGO Trophy
You will need between 3-5 LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime* core and expansion sets to run Class Pack. These are not supplied with registration but are used year on year. These can be purchased from our suppliers OKdo or RS Additionally, you will need a suitable tablet/laptop per team in order to download the free software to program your robot.
*Whilst we do recommend the LEGO® Education SPIKE PRIME (as this is the only robot that is supported within the guides), please note that the following robots: LEGO® Education SPIKE Essential, MINDSTORMS® EV3, MINDSTORMS Robot Inventor and equivalent NXT and RCX, are also allowed.
Register for FIRST® LEGO® League Challenge