Option 1: Team registration for regional event
A team of up to ten members, that will compete in a regional event*. Registration costs £150 + VAT, which includes:
- 1 x RePLAY Challenge Set (mat and mission models)
- 1 x Team Meeting Guide (for the coach)
- 2 x Engineering Notebooks (for the team)
- 1 x Robot Game Rulebook (for the team)
You can register a second team, with no additional challenge set, for £75 + VAT.
Don’t forget that you will need a LEGO® Education MINDSTORMS® (core set minimum) or SPIKE™ Prime (core and expansion set minimum) to complete the challenge – click on the links to purchase your robotics set. You will also need a suitable tablet/laptop in order to download the free software to program your robot.
* Given the current restrictions surrounding COVID-19, regional events may take place in the usual December 2020/January 2021 period, later in the academic year, or may take place as virtual events. We will be following government advice to ensure teams can compete whilst maintaining the safety and wellbeing of all involved. Please note that refunds will not be available if tournaments are held later in the year or held digitally.